This revolutionary technology improves IV access success rates by incorporating Multispectral Light and apps based ultrasound onto a comfortable stylish head mounted see through display. This and all Evena products are appropriate for pre-hospital care, hospitals, outpatient surgery centers and wherever quick and accurate IV access is required. The Smart Glasses unit is battery-powered, offering the ultimate in portability and ease of use, with plenty of power for long shifts.
The newest addition to the Evena family of products is the one-of-a-kind point-of-care wearable Eyes-On™ Glasses imaging system. Evena’s Eyes-On Glasses provide hands-free, cart-free imaging for vascular access. The Evena Glasses system is appropriate for pre-hospital, hospital, outpatient surgery centers and wherever accurate fast IV access is required.
The Glasses unit is battery powered and offers the ultimate in portability and ease of use. And with optional DeepVu™ ultrasound capability, the Eyes On Glasses is the only portable dual-modality vascular imaging system available anywhere in the world.
Unique Eyes-On Glass 3.0 features include:
- Point-of-Care Ultrasound means never missing access to a vein because none can be found. Eyes-On Glass provides superior vascular imaging at any depth, without disrupting workflow. Small, light, simple; easily learned and used by any medical practitoner.
- Real-time anatomically accurate images – no other system provides such exceptionally clear, accurate images.
- Dual imaging platform – Evena, the only system available with MultiSpectral light imaging, enables visualization of even the most difficult peripheral veins, plus easy-to-use ultrasound for accessing deeper veins if necessary. Nursing work flow is preserved throughout the IV access process and other nurses and physicians work flows are not disrupted. This results in better medical care, lower costs and greater patient satisfaction
- Heads-up, see-through, eyes-on technology allows the user to have full situational awareness, to keep eye contact with the patient plus a clear view of the patient’s area of interest
- Multi-Spectral Imaging Patented by Evena, provides the deepest penetration with the most detailed and sharpest image. Effective for all clinical encounters, including difficult to image dark-skinned or obese patients.
- Real-time anatomically accurate images. No other system provides such exceptionally clear, accurate images.
- Optional ultrasound enables dual mode imaging. DeepVu™ ultrasound via USB-connected transducer for imaging deeper veins, if needed. Hands-free, cart-free, wearable technology provides medical staff the ability to maneuver anywhere at anytime.
- See-through, Eyes-On technology allows the user to have full situational awareness, to keep eye contact with the patient plus a clear view of the patient’s area of interest, enabling quick and easy location and access to the best vein.
Download a data sheet with features and specifications of the Eyes-On Glass 3.0.