It’s a new era:
- For thousands of years of years bones were set blindly, now days we use X-Ray technology.
- For centuries breast cancer exam were done by feeling lumps, today we use Mammograms.
- For decades IV needles were inserted trying to feel soft veins, today light and sound are making the invisible visible.
- The very notion of technology is to improve on old ineffective systems.
Evena’s disruptive, high-definition vascular imaging technology features Dual-Modality: patent-pending MultiSpectral Light and app based point-of-care ultrasound on the same platform – no other product in the world can do that.
The Evena family of vascular imaging devices provides medical practitioners the ability to rapidly obtain intravascular access with our unique Dual-Modality, regardless if the procedure is routine, urgent, emergency, or life-saving critical care.
Our wearable medical vein finder device provides everything a medical team could need in one system, eliminating the need for multiple pieces of equipment, and reducing interruptions for medical personnel.
EVENA INCREASES PATIENT SATISFACTION AND STREAMLINES WORKFLOW
WHY IS ULTRASOUND IMPORTANT?
The combination of multispectral light and ultrasound allows all medical practitioners the ability to visualize superficial peripheral vein 100% of the time, every time and every where.
APPLICATIONS OF EVENA TECHNOLOGY
- Nurses at the bedside report that use of the Evena Owl improves nursing workflow, efficiency and patient satisfaction
- Physicians recognize that the use of Evena technology results in fewer delays to therapy due to hard-to-access IV sites, and maintenance of physician workflow.
Note: not all products available in all markets. Evena Owl-2 is FDA & CFDA Listed as of 11/13/2015.