Eyes-On™ Glass 1.0
EOG 3.0 To Be Unveiled November 2015
The newest addition to the Evena family of products is the one-of-a-kind point-of-care wearable Eyes-On™ Glass system. Evena Eyes-On Glass provide all the same imaging technology advantages as other Evena products, but in a cost-effective, cart-free, wearable form. The Evena Glasses system is appropriate for pre-hospital, physician offices, clinics or hospitals. The Glasses unit is battery powered and offers the ultimate in portability and ease of use.
Unique Eyes-on Glass features include:
- Multi-Spectral Light - a breakthrough patented technology developed by Evena for
the deepest penetration with the most detailed and sharpest image is effective for almost all
- Real-Time Anatomically Accurate Images – no other system provides such
exceptionally clear, accurate images.
- EMR/PACS Interface enables automated, improved and more precise documentation
of appropriate care.
- Hands-Free, Cart-Free, Wearable Technology allows medical staff to maneuver
anywhere anytime with the complete vasculature image right before their eyes.
- See-Through, Eyes-On Technology allows the user to have full situational awareness, to
keep eye contact with the patient plus a clear view of the patient’s area of interest, enabling
quick and easy location and access to the best vein.