Instant Knockout and Burn XT are two supplements that promise to help you burn fat, boost your metabolism, and transform your body without any exercise.
If you’re looking to buy one of these supplements, which one should it be? Which of these two products works better and provides you more value?
We will compare both of these products and determine which one is a better choice. Let’s dive right into it.
Burn XT vs Instant Knockout Comparison at a Glance
Let’s find out what these weight loss supplements have to offer us.
Roar Ambition produces Instant Knockout. This crazy supplement comes in a bottle shaped like a fist and contains 120 capsules.
It triggers a process in the body called “Thermogenesis” that increases the metabolic rate in your body even when you’re at rest.
Instant Knockout is a fat-burning supplement made of natural plant-derived ingredients (and is entirely vegan) that have been clinically validated for their fat-burning properties.
You need to take this pill 4 times daily with plain water, in the morning, lunch, evening, and in the afternoon.
Jacked Factory produces Burn XT, and it is made of all-natural ingredients and comes in the form of capsules.
Burn XT has metabolism-boosting ingredients that will help you feel more energetic. The main science behind it is that it contains Capsimax, which targets and burns stored fat cells specifically.
It comes with 60 pills, and you need to take 2 capsules per day.
Instant Knockout offers your 120 capsules which is just double of what Burn XT has to offer. Aside from this, It is primarily made for MMA fighters, and because of its effectiveness and popularity, it’s now available for ordinary people.
Hence, we can say that Instant Knockout is the clear winner here.
It’s important to remember that the ingredients in a supplement can make all the difference. Let’s see how many types of components are there in both.
- Green Tea Extract – Green tea helps properly burn all the calorie intake in your body. It helps prevent you from gaining any extra weight.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – The primary function of caffeine is that it helps your body absorb nutrients more effectively. That’s why it plays a vital role in these supplements.
- Piperine – Pepper is a spice used and produced widely in India that contains a great compound called piperine, which helps make all other Ingredients in the supplement easier to absorb.
- Cayenne Pepper Seeds – Cayenne Pepper Seeds helps reduce body fat by increasing body temperature, which boosts your metabolism, making you feel more energetic. It helps in burning off any stubborn weight.
- Glucomannan – Glucomannan does not promote metabolism in your body; instead, it reduces food cravings. When you reduce the number of calories you eat daily, your body begins to burn extra saturated fat.
- Vitamin B6 – Vitamin B6 brings many ingredients together, allowing the body to synthesize energy to burn fat. It’s been known to support the body’s ability to absorb amino acids, which are essential for building up muscle mass.
- Vitamin B12 – Vitamin B12 has the same effect on your body as Vitamin B6 does, but the only difference is that B12 helps the body break down stored fat into a digestible form for energy.
- Zinc – Zinc increases testosterone levels and helps maintain hormone balance. Zinc deficiency has been linked to obesity, and thus this ingredient plays a significant role in this supplement.
- Vitamin D3 – There are different spices in this supplement, many of which could cause problems for the typical human body, like hypertension and blood pressure. Vitamin D3 helps in cutting it down. Along with that, it also helps strengthen the bones and muscles in your body.
See also: Instant Knockout vs Hydroxycut
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCI – This chemical is already present in your body in the form of amino acids. It also helps reduce your obesity by increasing your metabolic rate. It also promotes muscle growth, which is why many consider it the best workout supplement. Another good reason for this is that it helps your muscles repair any damage incurred during your workout.
- Bioperine Black Pepper Fruit Extract – The primary function of Bioperine is to help all ingredients inside the supplement to work well together. It also promotes metabolism and further helps produce some hormones (like serotonin and dopamine), enhancing your mood.
- Capsimax Cayenne Pepper Fruit Extract – Its works exactly like “Bioprime Black Pepper Fruit Extract,” but apart from that, it prevents you from feeling hungry.
Instant Knockout has 10 ingredients; Burn XT has only 5. Hence, Instant Knockout is the clear winner.
See also: Prime Shred vs Instant Knockout
Safety and Side Effects
When considering a workout supplement, it is essential to evaluate possible health risks. Let’s see which of these supplements is a safer option.
- Disturb your Sleep Cycle – Because the supplement contains caffeine, you may have trouble falling asleep as caffeine blocks the effect of “Adenosine,” which makes your feel sleepy.
- Upset Stomach – There are many different spices mixed in it, due to which an ordinary person can have many problems like nausea, stomach irritation, or vomit.
- Headache – Some people may have headaches in the early stages because this pill changes the way your body treats stored fat. It starts burning the fat in your body (without any exercise), which does not burn on regular days.
- Hard to Swallow – As the size of the pill is a bit big, you may encounter problems getting it down the throat.
- Anxiety and Insomnia – It contains a lot of caffeine(around 270 mg), making it difficult for you to fall asleep and cause anxiety. You could feel exhausted because of the caffeine crash.
- Upset Stomach – There are also many different ingredients and spices mixed in it, which can cause problems to your stomach.
- Headache – Whenever there is any significant change that takes place in your body all of a sudden, then it is normal to have a headache. Still, if it’s happening regularly, then you should consult a doctor quickly.
Both supplements show almost the same side effects. But here, Burn XT shows a little fewer compared to Instant Knockout. Hence, Burn XT is the clear winner here.
Another thing is that it’s mentioned on the website of Burn XT that if you see any kind of severe side effect, then quickly consult the doctor and stop taking the pills, which is the point of concern for many of us.
Price and Value
Burn XT costs $29.99/bottle, whereas Instant Knockout costs $59/bottle.
As you can see, Burn XT’s price is low compared to Instant Knockout, but the reality is slightly different.
Burn XT offers you 5 Ingredients in their pills that contain 60 capsules, whereas Instant Knockout gives you 10 Ingredients in their pills that contain 120 tablets.
So, you need to buy 2 bottles of Burn XT if you want 120 capsules, which will cost you around $59.98.
Do you see the Burn XT overpass instant Knockout for a price of 120 capsules? But there isn’t any significant difference in terms of price.
Hence, we can say both of their prices are almost the same in terms of capsules, but Instant Knockout beats Burn XT in the Ingredients because they offer you just double Ingredients (10 Ingredients) at the same price as Burn XT (that offers you just 5 Ingredients).
Hence, Instant Knockout gives you more value at less price.
Pros & Cons
- Weight loss and muscle development
- 10 ingredients
- 4 pills per day
- Worldwide shipping
- 120 capsules
- Vegan Friendly
- FDA approved
- Hard to Swallow
- Could Cause Stomach Problem
- No Refund Policy
- Weight Loss
- 5 ingredients
- 2 pills per day
- Worldwide shipping
- $29.99/ bottle
- 60 capsules
- cGMP Certified
- Easy to Swallow
- 90-day Money Back Guarantee
- No Muscle Development
- Not Vegan Friendly
- Could cause stomach problem
Instant Knockout vs Burn XT – Final Thoughts
Both the companies produce very quality and excellent products. It all comes down to your requirement.
Instant Knockout will work great for people who do exercise regularly. After all, it was developed for MMA fighters at its earlier stage. So, If you exercise regularly and want results quickly then, buy Instant Knockout.
But If you want to get “slow” but “stable” results without doing any exercise, then you can go with the Burn XT. Also, If you are going through any kind of medical condition(i.e., hypertension, blood pressure), then taking Burn XT would be the best option for you.
If you want to choose an affordable option, then go ahead with the Burn XT; else, you can go with Instant Knockout.
Now it comes to – Who is the clear winner among these two?
Instant Knockout is the clear winner because from money to value to effectiveness; Instant Knockout is the winner everywhere. Hope you have come to a decision for yourself after reading this guide.