It’s no secret that aging begins in our early twenties. At age 20, your body’s production of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) decreases by half and declines from there over time. As the years go on, you might find that while you gain weight quickly, losing it becomes increasingly difficult. Your skin also loses luminosity and elasticity, and your energy levels plummet.
We’re going to take a closer look at two of the best HGH supplements on the market. They serve different purposes, but both can make a huge difference in your quality of life.
GenF20 Plus was designed to reverse aging and increase energy levels, while HGH-X2 was created for those that want to slim down and bulk up.
HGH x2 vs GenF20 Plus: Our Recommendations at a Glance
Whether you are looking to cut fat and build muscle or slow down the effects of aging, HGH supplements tell your pituitary gland to release more HGH into your bloodstream, which can help you lose weight, build muscle, and slow down the aging process. Whether GenF20 Plus or HGH-X2 is suitable for you ultimately boils down to your personal needs.
GenF20 is a fantastic pick for anyone looking for an anti-aging supplement. It encourages your pituitary gland to release HGH into your bloodstream naturally without any adverse effects that people experience with HGH injections. This supplement doesn’t claim to deliver massive gains that you normally associate this type of supplement with, but you will see an increase in energy levels, decreased body fat, and overall skin quality.
HGH-X2, on the other hand, is a wonderful choice for those that want to cut fat and increase their overall muscle mass. Popular amongst bodybuilders and weightlifters, this supplement uses a blend of amino acids that increase HGH production. You should expect to see fast fat burning, lean muscle gains, and rapid recovery time.
- L-Arginine: Arginine helps to boost growth hormone levels across all age ranges. It also promotes enhanced fat burning, muscle tissue production, fights various cancers, boosts sperm performance, and more.
- L-Glutamine: This is an amino acid that your body produces during stressful events. It plays a vital role in cell division, cell growth, as well as metabolism. Research indicates that it may also help your immune system, reduce cholesterol, and improve cardiovascular health.
- L-Glycine: This important acid is one of the chemicals that prompts the pituitary gland to release your growth hormone. It can also be a calming agent and has a role in prostate health.
- Colostrum: This derivative of mother’s milk can boost immunity, provide healing benefits, improve muscle and bone health, as well as reverse the aging process.
- Maca Root: Maca root is a native Peruvian plant that many have used in traditional medicine for hundreds of years. It is most commonly used to boost male fertility, libido, and sex drive. There are also indications that it can help with energy and physical stamina.
- Hawthorne Berry Extract: Hawthorne berry may help prevent premature skin aging and has a lot of overall health benefits.
- Macuna Pruriens Extract: Macuna pruriens improves testosterone production and is often used as a reproductive aid. More testosterone means bigger muscle gains.
- L-Arginine: L-arginine is an amino acid. It can help your body to build protein and accordingly can help with muscle growth. See above for more info.
Potential Side Effects
There are no known side effects from taking Genf20 plus or from continued use. However, just as with any nutritional supplement, health product, or program, you should consult with your primary medical professional before you begin. There may be risks associated with your specific health or medical history that could cause concern, but only your doctor can be sure of this.
The same applies to HGH x2. Like any other dietary supplement, it’s always best to consult with your doctor first. This is especially important if you’re combining HGH x2 consumption with substantial and vigorous workouts. Doing so can put additional stress on the cardiovascular system and other parts of the body.
Customers love GenF20 Plus for a few reasons. The one-part formulation is a big positive part, as customers love not needing to worry about both a spray and pills. They were also very impressed with the physical results. Customers reported increased energy levels, easier weight loss, and signs of aging reversal. Overall, consumers enjoyed how youthful GenF20 Plus made them feel.
As far as HGH-X2 goes, the biggest perk that customers enjoyed was how quickly they saw results. In just a couple of short weeks, physical changes were apparent with weight loss and muscle tone improvements. The fast recovery time between workouts helps get their bodies in shape more quickly than with other methods. Bodybuilders and weight lifters especially love the massive muscle gains that this supplement promotes.
Fans of both supplements were impressed with the formulas and were pleased with the fast, noticeable results. From anti-aging to muscle gains, HGH can make a huge difference.
Manufacturing & Brand
The manufacturing facilities for Genf20 plus uses fully cGMP certified manufacturing methods, just like major brands across the country. They offer certificates of analysis for any ingredients, as well as expirations and lot numbers for quality tracking. This is above and beyond for a supplement company.
Price & Value For Money
Genf20 plus is right about $70 for a single month supply, while buying in bulk can get you six months of the supplement for about $350. The value is definitely there for the longer term, since you get a much better price. Many supplements won’t attach any meaningful guarantee to their product, but the makers of Genf20 plus have provided a 100% satisfaction guarantee for the first 67 days of use. If you don’t like the results or feel that they haven’t lived up to the promises, simply contact the company and they will arrange for a full refund.
H x2 is very close in price even for being a supplement with a very different goal, but for the features and benefits that it offers, that is entirely understandable. A single month is only $60, which isn’t bad at all. However, if you plan on taking HGH x2 for any substantial length of time, you may need to invest a bit more. They do have a buy two get one free deal, which gives you three months for $120. That puts the six month cost at about $240.
Stand Out Features
Each of these supplements seems to stand out in its own way. Each has its unique benefits, and is perfect for the conditions and demographic it is designed for.
Genf20 plus is ideal for the crowd that isn’t exactly feeling their youngest anymore. Whether the fountain of youth is real or not, GenF20 Plus gets you pretty close. It provides a well-rounded assortment of benefits, with nothing highlighted explicitly over anything else. It’s a great anti-aging formulation, as well as a general energy booster and health supplement.
HGH x2 is perfect if you are looking for the general benefits of an HGH releasing supplement, while getting the giant gains that you’re looking for in a Somatropin HGH alternative. You’ll get all this, plus you won’t have to worry about a potentially illegal substance, exorbitant cost, prescriptions, or needles.
Pros And Cons
- Has an incredible line up of anti-aging features
- Promotes a vigorous overall health
- Not strictly focused on any specific area of health, so people wanting something more targeted should look at other supplements
- Can take six weeks or more to begin seeing ideal results
- Created to foster quick fat loss and fast recovery after workouts
- It is formulated to stack easily with other supplements for better results
- No prescription needed
- No needles
- Fast results
- Specifically focuses on lean muscle growth, so those looking for a more general health supplement will not find it here
Genf20 plus vs HGH x2: The Winner
Which Is The Best Overall
These two supplements are each arguably one of the best supplements in their respective categories. Genf20 plus gives you a wide range of health benefits. Not only can it help you look years younger, and take decades of wear and damage out of your skin, but it can also boost your general health. On the other hand, HGH x2 gives you the massive performance boost you need to get your lean muscle mass built and shredded.
Which Is Best For Your Needs
You should check out HGH x2 if:
- You need massive muscular gains
- You need an extra boost to your fat burning abilities
- You need to recover quicker after brutal workouts
Genf20 is a perfect option for an HGH release supplement if:
- You are starting to see the effects of aging in your face
- You find that your skin has some sun and age damage
- You have noticed a general decrease in your physical stamina
- You want a long-term general HGH release supplement
You might also like: GenF20 Plus vs HyperGH 14x