Are you looking to improve your mental capacity? Nootropic supplements can help.
Mind Lab Pro and NooCube claim to improve focus, memory, learning, mood, and brain energy. Let’s compare the two in this NooCube vs Mind Lab Pro review to see what the better option is for you.
Table of Contents
Comparison at a Glance
- Use Mind Lab Pro if you want the market’s leading natural nootropic – it enhances your overall mental capacity by improving memory, concentration, mental exhaustion, and perception.
- Use NooCube if you need some help in getting productive and organized, as this supplement increases your reaction skills.
What Is Mind Lab Pro?
Opti-Nutra’s Mind Lab Pro is a nootropic that targets the mind pathways that control the brain’s chemicals, waves, regeneration, and protection. Its versatile components are backed up by research, ensuring top mental performance.
Mind Lab Pro tries to set itself apart from competitors by addressing short and long-term brain performance goals. Thus, establishing itself as a ‘whole brain’ nootropic.
It promotes brain plasticity and reduces mental aging in the long run by enhancing multitasking, information retention, recall speed, and task focus. You also experience increased motivation, enthusiasm, and calmness.
Furthermore, it can be used a natural Adderall substitute, which is less harsh on the body.
What Is NooCube?
NooCube is a Wolfson Brands brain supplement that is designed to increase your cognitive function, memory, streamline multitasking, and concentration, and improve communication skills.
Regular usage of NooCube can help you build the strong foundation you need to overcome mental obstacles and achieve new heights of success.
Its components are backed by extensive research, centuries of use, or both, and are a well-thought-out combination of herb extracts, vitamins, amino acids, and antioxidants.
The market appears to be responding favorably to this cognitive booster, with hundreds of thousands of purchases so far.
|Mind Lab Pro (per serve)
|NooCube (per serve)
|Bacopa Monnieri stimulates the brain, increases concentration, memory, and attention, provides mental clarity, rejuvenates brain cells, nourishes the brain, and restores cerebral circulation. It also relieves weariness from mental activity, reduces stress, and assists with reducing headaches.
|L-tyrosine stimulates the brain, improves adaptability to physical and psychological stress, improves focus, and aids in the treatment of depression and stress-related illnesses.
|L-theanine has been shown to help with memory, learning, and cognitive function, plus improving selective attention while performing mental tasks.
However, both these supplements also have unique ingredients:
Unique Ingredients to Mind Lab Pro
- Phosphatidylserine: It is derived from sunflower lecithin and helps reduce cognitive decline, boost memory, increase mental clarity, and lift your spirits.
- Citicoline: It’s a naturally occurring substance that improves brain performance, memory, reaction time, mental agility, and mental vitality. Citicoline was originally used to treat cerebrovascular diseases.
- Rhodiola Rosea (golden or arctic root): The root extracts boost memory, learning, mood, and attention span while strengthening tolerance to physical and mental stress. It also increases support brain processing and mind energy.
- Lion’s mane mushroom (Hieracium Erinaceus): It promotes mood stability and cognitive performance and is also known as Yamabushitake in Japan.
- Cluster pine (pinus pinaster or maritime): The bark of this tree has complex antioxidants that boost short-term attention, learning, and mental vigor while also improving long-term brain health, memory, and mental clarity.
- Vitamin B9: It promotes blood flow to the brain while also decreasing cognitive decline and brain aging. Additionally, it improves mental vigor, mood, and memory.
- Vitamin B6: The benefits and impact are the same as vitamin B9.
Unique Ingredients to Noocube
- Uncaria tomentosa: Because of the design of its thorns, it’s also known as cat’s claw vine. The extract is high in antioxidants and improves cognitive performance while boosting focus.
- Alpha Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (Alpha GPC): It enhances learning, memory, and cognitive function.
- Avena sativa (wild or common green oat): Oat straw extract promotes concentration, mood, and brain function as it’s a cognitive enhancer.
- Huperzine A: It increases mental processing, memory, cognitive clarity, and task concentration by a naturally occurring chemical found in Chinese club moss (Huperzia Serrata).
- Pterostilbene: It’s an antioxidant derived from blueberries that boosts memory, cognition, neuroplasticity, and learning.
- Resveratrol: This polyphenol antioxidant, which is found naturally in grapes, promotes cognitive function, memory, brain health longevity, and mental vigor.
- Vitamin B1: It boosts mental acuity, concentration, and morale.
- Vitamin B7: It improves learning capability, brain energy, and mood.
When you compare these two nootropic supplements, it is clear that Mind Lab has a more advanced ingredient mix.
It contains more nootropics in a standardized dosage, making it more helpful and premium.
Mind Lab Pro’s chemicals have been validated in several scientific clinical tests, which we can’t say about NooCube.
Safety & Potential Side Effects
Natural substances are used in Mind Lab Pro and NooCube. Hence, as long as the manufacturer’s recommended dosage is followed, they have a low risk of side effects.
However, no two people’s brain chemical mixtures are the same. As a result, each person’s response, reaction, and overall experience may differ. Furthermore, it’s recommended that you see your doctor before starting either supplement to be on the safe side.
Nevertheless, unpleasant subjective experiences such as fever, nausea, sleeplessness, vomiting, and an increase in body temperature can occur when they are used.
Overall, Mind Lab Pro and NooCube have extremely positive customer results. It’s evident that both these nootropic supplements do what exactly they say. Customers report an increase in memory, cognitive function, and focus when doing vital tasks.
However, customers say that the effects differ based on the dosage – some days are amazing, and some are good, while other days, people do not feel all the benefits.
When it comes to both Mind Lab Pro and NooCube, the majority of customer reviews mention that they would recommend these supplements to people who need to get tasks done by improving their focus, memory, and mental clarity.
- Mind Lab Pro reviews mention that users start noticing the benefits of the supplement within an hour of taking it while experiencing no side effects.
- NooCube reviewers enjoy the improvement they notice in their cognitive abilities.
Manufacturing & Brand
Mind Lab Pro is made in an FDA-approved factory in the United States and is GMP-certified. OptiNutra is the brand that owns Mind Lab Pro.
Wolfson Brands, a UK-based company, owns NooCube. It’s also manufactured in an FDA-approved.
Price & Value for Money
Mind Lab Pro
- Price: It costs $69 for a bottle of 60-pills.
- Discount: If you purchase three bottles of Mind Lab Pro, you receive the fourth one for free.
- Guarantee: Your order is backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee. This excludes shipping costs.
- Shipping: You get free shipping when you purchase three bottles.
- Price: It costs $59.99 for a bottle of 60 pills.
- Discount: Order two bottles of NooCube and get the third one free. If you buy three bottles, you get three extra bottles for free.
- Guarantee: NooCube offers a 60-day money-back guarantee. This is a 100% money-back guarantee as it includes shipping and handling costs.
- Shipping: Shipping is free on all orders.
Overall, it’s clear that NooCube is a much better option in terms of affordability and guarantees.
Pros & Cons
Mind Lab Pro
- FDA-approved, made in the US, and a GMP-compliant premises
- Vegan-friendly and caffeine-free.
- It speeds up knowledge recollection and boosts information retention.
- Improves task focus and multi-tasking.
- Grows motivation, enthusiasm, and calmness.
- It can cause drowsiness.
- It is expensive.
- Results may vary for people considering that everyone has a different chemical composition of their brain.
- You can only buy Mind Lab Pro from its official website.
- It’s manufactured in an FDA-approved facility.
- It boosts brain energy and concentration levels.
- There’s no caffeine.
- Works in as little as 30 minutes
- It improves cognitive function and memory.
- Drives better communication and enables multi-tasking.
- Results may vary on a person-by-person basis due to the different chemical compositions of people’s brains.
- It doesn’t last for long periods.
- It’s only available from NooCube’s official website.
There’s no such thing as a magic bullet when it comes to nootropics. To begin with, each person’s brain’s chemical makeup is distinct. Secondly, nootropics are sought for numerous reasons, including learning, memory, motivation, and mental vigor.
As a result, there will be people who prefer Mind Lab Pro and some who would benefit more from NooCube. However, NooCube has a more compelling value proposition overall.
The two brain supplements perform admirably in terms of its low risk of negative impacts and distinct ingredient selection. Neither has caffeine in it. They both have the same quantity of amino acid, L-theanine. NooCube, on the other hand, contains significantly more Bacopa Monnieri and L-tyrosine per serving than Mind Lab Pro. Both are potent nootropics that exist naturally.
On a per-bottle basis, NooCube is less expensive. It also provides better delivery terms, money-back guarantees, and bulk purchase discounts.
Regardless of your final decision, consult your doctor before beginning Mind Lab Pro or NooCube. This is particularly crucial if you’re taking any other medications, are breastfeeding, pregnant, or have a long-term disease.