EVENA OWL® 2.0 – See In Ways You’ve Never Seen Before
Acts as your GPS for precision IV placement.
The revolutionary, Dual-Modality, state of the art vascular imaging technology facilitates intravascular access wherever intravascular access is needed. From emergency departments to every department within a hospital to outpatient surgery and medic provided pre-hospital care. Evena’s proprietary Dual-Modality vein finder imaging devices can be used anywhere for obtaining easier, faster, precision IV placement.
Evena Owl 2.0 features include:
- 7” screen displays high-definition real-time images in a lightweight, compact, portable package
- Clamp-Anywhere mount for easy maneuverability in tight spaces
- Exceptionally clear vascular imaging aids in the verification of vein patency
The Owl’s 7” screen offers an exceptionally clear and wide field of view. An articulating arm enables easy and accurate positioning. The Owl also provides medical staff an aid to verify, document and archive vein patency testing.
Other unique Evena Owl features include:
- MultiSpectral Light– a breakthrough patent-pending technology developed by Evena for the deepest light penetration with the most detailed, and sharpest, image is effective for all skin colors.
- Point-of-Care Ultrasound means never missing access to a vein because none can be found. DeepVu Ultrasound provides superior vascular imaging. A modern technology that is truly easy to learn and use.
- Real-time accurate images – no other system provides such exceptionally clear, detailed images.
- Dual imaging platform – Evena, the only system available with MultiSpectral Light imaging, enables visualization of even the most peripheral veins, plus easy-to-use ultrasound for accessing deeper veins if needed.
- Hands-free design allows medical staff to have direct access to the patient plus a clear view of the screen, enabling quick and easy location and access to the best vein.
- Clamp-Anywhere for use with any existing cart, bed rail, IV-pole, triage- or phlebotomy-station or point-of-care system.
- Lightweight, easy-to-maneuver Clamp-Anywhere maneuverability makes using the Evena Owl with every patient easy and convenient.