When it comes to energy supplements, you must choose one that is right for your needs and goals. You don’t want to waste your money on supplements that don’t work. Luckily, this breakdown will tell you everything you need to know about two of the most popular: Skald and PhenQ. This will help you make an educated decision the next time you want to reach for a fat-burning supplement. So let’s see Skald vs PhenQ
Skald vs PhenQ: At a Glance
What Is Skald?
Skald, also called Skald Oxydynamic Fat Scorcher, uses ingredients like green tea extract, caffeine anhydrous, and black pepper fruit, but there will be more on the ingredients later.
We can tell you now that it contains a ton of caffeine.
Since the supplement’s composition has a lot of caffeine, it will help you boost your metabolism. Also, it can help increase your performance and physical endurance when you go to the gym for your workout.
Many people have enjoyed using this product, which is why thousands have purchased it. Additionally, compared to prescription drugs, the formula has more natural ingredients, making it better for those interested in a nearly chemical-free supplement.
However, we need to know how it matches up with PhenQ.
What Is PhenQ?
Proudly made in the US, PhenQ is known to help with weight loss, too. In fact, the company claims that it is different from other weight loss supplements as it can help you lose weight from five different angles – which is great for many people.
The five angles are:
- It will help stimulate fat breakdown.
- You can use it as an appetite suppressant.
- It will help stop fat production.
- Your energy and metabolic speed will be promoted.
- Your overall mood should be boosted.
There are 60 capsules in each bottle, which is the perfect amount to see how it works for you. It is recommended that people have two capsules a day, and more than 190,000 people have purchased this supplement.
Who Should Use Each Product?
Both products are formulated for anyone but don’t think you can take these and lose weight without making any other changes. Anyone who uses either Skald or PhenQ should be working out as well.
According to reviews, both of these supplements work better when you work out and when you are eating less plus exercising. Also, the increase in energy levels will help you in the gym or at work.
There is only one common ingredient between Skald and PhenQ. If you know anything about weight loss supplements, you can probably guess it’s caffeine.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: There are 200mg of caffeine in each scoop of Skald. This will help people get going for their workout or a day in the office, plus it helps you be more alert and have extra focus. It also gets your lipolytic system moving, so you can start your weight loss journey more quickly and lose more weight.
- Caffeine: Caffeine has been put into PhenQ to help boost your mood and energy. It is a common ingredient found in most dietary supplements for weight loss. You will also notice that you are more focused and alert to your surroundings.
Unique Ingredients in Skald
Even though Skald and PhenQ share one common ingredient, both substances have many unique ingredients inside them. Below are the unique ingredients found in Skald.
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine: This is a common focus-boosting ingredient found in many weight loss supplements. Tyrosine will help people get a boost of epinephrine, dopamine, and norepinephrine levels. Also, it will help boost your metabolic rate and thermogenesis because it stimulates the neurotransmitters in your nervous system.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: Green tea is great for the heart and has many benefits that have been proven by research. It will help with fat loss and give you a mild energy boost.
- Bitter Orange Fruit Extract: This ingredient helps to stimulate any stored triglycerides, which starts a lipolysis process.
- White Willow Bark: This natural pain reliever will help relieve any aches you may feel after working out.
- Mullein Leaf Powder: This powder is a common weed typically used to help ease coughs and tuberculosis. Its makeup will help with breathing during workouts, making it one of the most unique ingredients on the market.
- Theobromine: Like caffeine, it will help boost your mood, but it will do it more slowly. This ingredient is also known to help fight inflammation.
Unique Ingredients in PhenQ
Below are the unique ingredients found in PhenQ.
- Calcium: One capsule will give people 23% of the daily recommended dose of calcium. The creators believe that calcium deficiency is why people store a lot of fat, which is why these capsules have more calcium than others.
- Chromium Picolinate: Every tablet has 67% of the recommended daily dose of chromium. It should be a part of every diet because it helps stop sugar cravings, so your blood sugar has a moment to stabilize.
- L-Carnitine Fumarate: This is a non-essential amino acid that can typically be found in poultry, red meat, milk, and fish. It also helps your body turn fat cells into usable energy.
- A-LACYS RESET: Studies have shown that it helps people lose weight naturally. It was created by science and research. Researchers found that it will help boost your metabolic response, which is why you lose that stubborn fat. Additionally, many people who used this ingredient found that their mood was boosted, they had more energy, their weight loss efforts were more effective, recovery days were shorter, and they weren’t hungry all the time.
- Capsimax Powder: This powder is a blend of caffeine, niacin, capsicum fruit extract, and black pepper. The makers of PhenQ have given this powder a lot of praise for helping you burn fat.
Potential Side Effects and Safety Issues
As with any supplement, there are always side effects. Below are the potential side effects you may experience when using these supplements:
Since Skald is made with many natural ingredients, users are advised to pay attention to any potential allergens. The makers of Skald released a list of common side effects including:
- Stomach aches
Many of these side effects occur because of the caffeine dosage found within the capsule. However, women tend to have a higher caffeine tolerance than men. Either way, you should always take the appropriate dosage every day.
Also, it is not suitable for anyone below the age of 18, lactating women, or pregnant women. Additionally, people with cardiac problems should not take Skald because one of the ingredients, Juniperus Communis, is known to cause sudden cardiac death.
Regarding side effects, PhenQ has a lot of positive reviews saying that most people do not experience many of the side effects. This is great to know when you’re considering which supplement to buy. Some of the most common side effects that the company wants you to be aware of are:
- Stomach aches
- Difficulty sleeping
Also, if you experience any of these side effects, you can get your money back with the 60-day money-back guarantee.
Pros and Cons of Each
- It increases your energy levels.
- Skald helps to regulate your appetite.
- Helps to improve your respiratory system health.
- It accelerates your weight loss.
- You can only buy it online.
- It is only available in the United States.
- If you have cardiac issues, this may not be safe for you.
- It will help you jump-start your fat-burning process.
- You can suppress your appetite with this.
- It is vegan.
- You can enjoy free worldwide shipping.
- Since caffeine is the main ingredient, you could experience sleep problems.
- It is pretty expensive for one bottle.
- Some of the ingredients do not have a lot of scientific backing.
Pricing and Offers
If you want to buy Skald, you can purchase it for a one-time price of $49.99. However, you can save 10% and receive free shipping if you sign up for a subscription shipment, which will cost you $44.99.
To buy one bottle of PhenQ, you will be looking at spending $69.99, but you don’t have to pay for shipping. Also, if you want to purchase multiple bottles, you can buy two bottles and get one free for $139.99, or you can buy three bottles and get two free for $209.99.
Final Verdict – Which Is Better?
When it comes to choosing which supplement is best, it depends on your goals and needs. PhenQ might be the better option for you if you have cardiac problems.
However, you should check out Skald if you don’t trust some less-researched ingredients in PhenQ. Both are highly praised for more energy and fat burning, and most people get great results, no matter which one they choose.