We’re here to discuss T-Hero vs TestoPrime and tell you everything you need to know. That means we’re explaining each product, comparing ingredients, and exploring safety information. You can also learn what customers say. Let’s get started!
T-Hero vs TestoPrime (At a Glance)
TestoPrime is the clear winner. It has many more active ingredients, they do what they claim, there’s proof it works. What more do you need
If you want more info. Dive into our in-depth comparison below…
Table of Contents
What Is T-Hero?
The T-Hero supplement offers testosterone-boosting properties. It’s a natural stamina/vitality booster, increases your muscle mass, and offers advanced health support.
Primarily, it’s designed to regulate testosterone levels, but it also boosts your energy and helps you feel better.
What Is TestoPrime?
TestoPrime offers a range of herbal supplements with many nutrients that support healthier testosterone production. It can increase your energy, promote weight loss, and improve blood flow.
This is a soy-free and non-GMO supplement that features all-natural ingredients. Everyone doesn’t see the benefits, but it offers a lifetime money-back guarantee, which takes the risk out of using it.
Related: TestoPrime vs Nugenix
T-Hero uses these active ingredients:
- BioPerine – This is black pepper extract and doesn’t directly boost a man’s testosterone levels. However, it can make the other ingredients more effective. It also offers anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties, boosts your brain function, and increases nutrient absorption. Many scientific studies show the benefits of BioPerine.
- Yohimbine HCL – This gets made from the evergreen tree bark found in Africa. It doesn’t promote high testosterone levels, but it still boosts a man’s sexual performance. One study showed that it reversed erectile dysfunction. After a month of treatment, 14 percent of 82 impotent men had full and sustained erections.
- Boron – This is found throughout the world and can balance testosterone and estrogen production. Yes, all men need estrogen in small doses. However, it boosts your body’s metabolism rate, which turns testosterone into free testosterone. One study from 2015 indicated that 6mg for one week reduces estradiol and inflammation and increases free testosterone by about 25 percent.
- Diindolylmethane – DIM helps the body digest vegetables, such as spinach, kale, or broccoli. It blocks enzymes that turn testosterone into estrogen. However, a study indicated that it might lower sperm quality and could negatively affect T levels.
- Shilajit (Fulvic Acid) – This mineral is found in various mountain ranges, including the Himalayas. It’s unique to the brand and is an excellent testosterone booster. One study provided half the patients with a placebo and gave the other half 250 mg of Shilajit twice a day. Those who received the ingredient saw higher T levels after about three months.
- Ashwagandha Extract – This is a medicinal herb found in various parts of India and Africa. It provides mood-boosting properties, which is why it’s included in this supplement. One study indicated that it relieved stress, which resulted in higher T levels.
Related: T-Hero vs TestoGen comparison
TestoPrime uses these active ingredients:
- Black Pepper Extract – Black pepper has high piperine levels, so it’s a proven fat-loss and fat-burning remedy.
- Garlic Extract – Natural garlic considerably boosts your metabolism and can improve testosterone levels, as one study shows.
- Vitamin B5 – This vitamin is called an “anti-stress hormone,” and it’s known to help transfer fat into energy.
- Vitamin B6 – In one clinical trial, athletes ate a diet of few carbs and tons of protein. They added vitamin B6 to experience less fatigue.
- Zinc – This research study shows that a zinc-deficient diet results in lower testosterone levels (10 percent in 20 weeks). TestoPrime contains high zinc levels to prevent that.
- Vitamin D – One study showed that vitamin D increased strength in one group of athletes in about eight weeks by about 21 percent.
- Pomegranate Extract – This contains high levels of Ellagic acid, which is known to decrease lethargy and improve libido.
- Green Tea Extract – Research from 11 different clinical studies indicates that the EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate compounds) found in your green tea improves fat-burning properties by 16 percent.
- Fenugreek – During one trial, over 90 percent of the male participants saw improved testosterone levels after using Fenugreek for about 12 weeks.
- KSM 66 Aswagandha Extract – This is proven to increase cardiorespiratory endurance considerably in about eight weeks.
- Panax Ginseng – One clinical trial showed that this could increase muscle strength by about 138.7 percent.
- D-Aspartic Acid – This study indicated that the essential amino acid could improve your testosterone levels by about 44 percent.
As you can see, TestoPrime has many more active ingredients, and they all offer testosterone-improving or muscle-building properties.
However, T-Hero has fewer ingredients, and some of them could hurt your chances of raising T levels.
|Best Testosterone Boosters for 2023
Our Editor's Top Pick
Runner Up Pick
Great for Muscle Gain
Great For Over Age 50
Safety and Potential Side Effects
T-Hero Side Effects
T-Hero does have a few potential side effects linked to it. Too much testosterone is as harmful as underproduction. If you’re already aggressive or short-tempered, it could induce anger issues and might not be suitable.
Yohimbine acid and Shilajit can cause digestive problems if you take too much. Therefore, the manufacturer suggests taking one to two tablets each day. Otherwise, it could affect your gut and cause heart palpitations or heartburn. Many people also complained of nausea.
Those with liver/kidney disorders, diabetes, and heart conditions shouldn’t take T-Hero.
TestoPrime Side Effects
TestoPrime claims that its product is safe because it uses all-natural ingredients. However, there could still be risks if you use too many minerals.
This brand uses the full amount for a man’s daily dose of zinc. If you take it regularly, you could have urinary problems later.
Other ingredients might cause issues, such as:
- Side effects of garlic extract include nausea and heartburn.
- Panax Ginseng could affect your blood sugar, cause sleeping issues, make you lose your appetite, and develop a headache.
- Fenugreek could cause nausea, diarrhea, and a drop in blood sugar.
Related: T-Hero vs Nugenix Comparison
Those who took T-Hero typically had negative reviews about it. Some said they had headaches every day, which only subsided after they stopped using the supplement. Others had allergic reactions, including splotchy skin and itching.
The positive reviews focused more on having higher energy levels than a boost in testosterone or libido. Overall, the results are considered inconclusive here.
TestoPrimes reviews are mixed because there’s a balance between customers feeling effects and seeing no improvements.
Generally, positive reviews focus on the transparency of the brand. However, some people did say that they saw an increase in energy.
The lower-star ratings focus on having to take so many pills each time or the product not living up to the hype. Since you’re taking four capsules each day, it could be hard to remember to take them. Also, most people said that it might do some good, but it’s not enough.
Manufacturing & Brand
Who Makes T-Hero?
A California-based company, Essential Elements, manufactures T-Hero. It provides various wellness and dietary supplements, but this is one of its most popular offerings.
All of the products are FDA-compliant and National Science Foundation certified. This company is transparent because it lists all ingredients and information on the website and labels.
Who Makes TestoPrime?
TestoPrime is made by Wolfson Berg Limited, which is a Cyprus-based dietary brand. The supplement uses a scientifically researched formula and clinically-backed ingredients.
Everything is tested, and the product is made using a GMP-certified facility with FDA-approved ingredients. The company uses third-party testing to ensure efficiency and quality.
Price & Value for Money
T-Hero is considered more affordable than any other testosterone supplement on the market. However, this could be because it includes fewer active ingredients that don’t do much to raise T levels.
One bottle is $39.99, but you can get bulk discounts from the website. Therefore, you could get six bottles for $29.99 apiece or three bottles for $34.99 each.
You can purchase TestoPrime from Amazon or its official website. When you buy directly from the site, you get free shipping, guaranteed quality, and a lifetime money-back guarantee.
There are three package options available:
- One-month supply – This is the basic package and ideal for beginners. You get 120 capsules at $59.99.
- Two-month supply – The package features 120 free capsules, so you get enough for three months. It costs $119.99.
- Three-month supply – This is the premium deal and features a total of a four-month supply at $179.99. You also receive various eBook resources to help you maintain your testosterone levels sufficiently.
Pros and Cons
- Helps you with muscle building and muscle gain
- No prescription required
- Easy to find
- Promotes mental well-being
- Could increase libido
- Might cause allergic reactions in some people
- Ingredients don’t directly affect a man’s testosterone levels
- Full of essential nutrients and vitamins
- All-natural herbal ingredients
- Free shipping from the company
- Lifetime money-back guarantee
- Questionable science claims
- Not long-term healthy because of high ingredient doses
T-Hero is an excellent supplement to help improve energy and boost your mood. It could very well raise testosterone levels for men who have low self-esteem, but that’s not its primary goal.
Still, the company claims that it’s a testosterone-boosting supplement. Studies indicate that certain ingredients might actually lower T levels, though.
Overall, TestoPrime is the winner here. It contains many more ingredients that were all proven to boost testosterone levels, improve mood, raise energy, and promote fat-burning and weight loss.
Related: TestoPrime and TestoGen Compared