When you have low testosterone, you end up feeling sluggish without a lot of energy to play in the bedroom. But you shouldn’t have to suffer from low testosterone anymore.
Prescriptions cost a lot and can be awkward to get. With Hunter Test and Testogen, you may have an easier way of getting the testosterone-boosting effects that you want.
This review compares both products to help you decide what’s best for you!
Other articles you might like:
Hunter Test vs TestoGen Comparison
Here is our in-depth comparison between Testogen and Hunter Test:
Testogen offers the following ingredients:
- Bioperine/Piperine (5mg) – Bioperine helps your body absorb the ingredients in Testogen. This derivative of black pepper can ensure that 30 percent more of the active ingredients go where they need to go.
- Vitamin K1 (20mcg) – Vitamin K is included because it ensures that the body absorbs Vitamin D. It can also improve your cognitive function and mood.
- Vitamin B6 (20mg) – Some studies indicate a vitamin B6 deficiency can boost estrogen levels while lowering testosterone. That means vitamin B6 is vital for testosterone production. Vitamin B also helps with mood and energy.
- Magnesium (200mg) – Magnesium is included because it increases total and free testosterone and research shows that it works well in men who exercise. Most men don’t get enough magnesium in their diet, and older men are especially prone to deficiency. Testogen contains a generous dose of magnesium.
- Nettle Leaf Extract (40mg) – Stinging nettle root has lignans in it, which prevent SHBG (a sex hormone-binding globulin protein) from binding to the testosterone in the body. If SHBG gets bound to testosterone, your body can’t use it. Therefore, it’s best to reduce how much SHBG is in your system. That way, more free testosterone circulates in the body.
- Boron (8mg) – Boron can help your body convert total testosterone into free testosterone. Studies show that a small amount can decrease estradiol and boost testosterone. It also works to reduce SHBG in the body, freeing up more of the testosterone to keep you focused and energized.
- Korean Red Ginseng Extract (40mg) – Korean ginseng is a natural herb found in many supplements. It’s highly popular, and studies have linked it to enhanced testosterone levels. Ultimately, it contains ginsenosides that increase levels of acetylcholine and dopamine to get (and keep) you aroused in the bedroom. Ginsenosides might also help you produce more nitric oxide to boost blood flow to the penis.
- Vitamin D3 (40mcg) – Vitamin D is essential for everyday activities. Studies show that if a man has enough vitamin D in their system, they have testosterone levels. Testogen uses cholecalciferol, which is more effective in supplement form.
- Zinc (10mg) – Zinc is essential for your everyday lifestyle. A mild deficiency could lower testosterone levels, and many men don’t get enough of this mineral in their diet. Also, zinc is an antioxidant and can help prevent oxidative damage.
- Fenugreek Extract (40mg) – Fenugreek can help boost testosterone because it inhibits the enzymes that turn it into estrogen. Studies show that it can improve symptoms of low testosterone while improving energy levels, lowering body fat, and more.
- D-Aspartic Acid (2352mg) – This amino acid helps your body produce more luteinizing hormones within the pituitary gland. Ultimately, that stimulates the special cells and makes them release more testosterone from the testes.
Hunter Test also includes D-aspartic acid, Vitamin D, Boron, zinc, and magnesium. It also contains:
- Indole-3-Carbinol – You can find this compound in many veggies, such as cauliflower and broccoli. I3C is what gives those vegetables their power to fight cancer. It also works to stop SHBG from making too much estrogen so that you have high levels of testosterone.
- Ashwagandha – This Indian herb can help raise testosterone levels. However, it can also reduce fatigue, depression, and stress. You may find that you’re stronger, have more running capacity, and more.
- Asian Ginseng – This herb is prevalent in South China and Korea. It raises your luteinizing hormones so that your body makes more testosterone naturally. Most of the time, you only get two or three percent of the ginsenosides, but this formulation has five percent of the natural ingredient.
- Vitamin K2 – Vitamin D is essential and one of the stars of the show. However, Vitamin K2 is necessary to prevent calcium from building up in the arteries. With that, the D3 flows around the body, helping you produce more testosterone.
Though they both contain different things, we find that Hunter Test and Testogen might both have what it takes to prevent low testosterone levels.
You might also like: Hunter Test vs Prime Male
Potential Side Effects
We have found that Testogen has no known side effects, and neither does Hunter Test. They are both made using all-natural ingredients. Unless you have an allergy, it’s safe to take for extended periods to boost testosterone levels.
In our Testogen vs. Hunter Test review, we found many customer reviews about each product. Testogen users claim that it gives them more energy for daily activities and helps them in the bedroom. Having low testosterone can make you more tired and unable to do your daily tasks.
Hunter Test reviewers also talk about not feeling like themselves and having no energy. Others wanted to be in shape and lose weight while building lean muscle.
Though the products primarily caters to older men, younger guys also feel the difference. They have more drive and enjoy life more fully.
Manufacturing & Brand
Hunter Test is manufactured through Roar Ambition. It makes many other sports and health supplements. Ultimately, it’s based out of the UK, though all of the facilities are cGMP and FDA certified.
Similarly, Testogen is manufactured by MuscleClub Limited. This facility is FDA-approved and cGMP certified. On top of that, they disclose all of their ingredients, so you know exactly what you get in the product.
There aren’t any proprietary blends for either brand. You could get all of those supplements and take each one with the right amount. However, most people find it easier to take one product and see excellent results. For more on this, you may want to read our comparison of TestoFuel and TestoGen.
Price and Value for Money
With Testogen, you pay $59.99 a month. If you want to save money, consider buying two or three months at once. There are also other discounts for combination products that can benefit you.
Hunter Test is manufactured in the UK, so you can expect to pay in Euros. With that said, it costs USD 76 for one bottle of the supplement, and you get a one-month supply.
Each bottle contains 180 capsules, while Testogen only has 120. This means you take more pills with Hunter Test to get the same benefits.
There are discount prices if you pay now to receive two or four months. Both companies offer free shipping.
We feel that you get more value for money with Testogen than Hunter Test. The prices are lower, but you also have more ingredients. That said, you’re going to find that each ingredient in Testogen is designed to help boost testosterone levels in various ways.
You might also like: TestoFuel vs Hunter Test
Stand out Features
- Hunter Test reverses testosterone decline and can boost levels.
- There’s a three-in-one package from Hunter Test, which does everything for you.
- Testogen is manufactured in the UK and USA.
- There are no proprietary blends with Testogen, so you can get the same quality ingredients yourself if you prefer.
- Instant Testosterone Booster (Testogen) can get you better and faster results in drop form.
Pros and Cons of Each Product
- Complete supplement for testosterone levels
- Natural and safe ingredients backed by science
- Only have to take four pills each day
- More expensive than other supplements
Hunter Test Pros:
- Claims it has higher doses of the ingredients
- Clean, natural formula
- Always crafted with quality
Hunter Test Cons:
- Must take five pills each day
- More expensive than Testogen
Testogen vs Hunter Test: The Winner
While Testogen and Hunter Test are very similar, we have to say that Testogen wins. You’re required to take fewer pills to see results, and it’s manufactured in both the UK and USA. If that weren’t enough, there are more ingredients, all of which are backed by science to be proven to boost testosterone levels.
Which Is Best for a Particular Buyer
- Use Testogen if you:
- Prefer a supplement with 11 ingredients, all backed by science
- Want to feel healthier, stronger, and more focused each day
- Need to get more from your workouts
- Use Prime Labs if you:
- Require higher doses of the right ingredients
- Prefer a UK-based manufacturer and company
- Need to raise sperm count levels quickly and safely