If you find yourself losing your drive, and feeling sluggish and tired lately there might be something missing from your body.
Comparison of Testogen vs Roman Testosterone
Testosterone is a vital part of your body, and you don’t have to get a prescription to boost your levels. There’s no reason to spend tons of money when there are plenty of safe and natural supplements.
Our team has been researching different testosterone supplements and has tried many products. In this review, we’re going to talk about Testogen vs. Roman Testosterone Support. Learn everything to make the right choice between these two popular products.
Other TestoGen Comparisons:
Testogen has a ton of great ingredients, and they include:
- D-Aspartic Acid (2352mg) – D-aspartic acid is an amino acid, which supports the pituitary gland. It produces a special luteinizing hormone to stimulate the cells within the testes. That way, you produce more testosterone and release it at the right time. When you increase the luteinizing hormone levels, you boost testosterone levels. Overall, the level of D-Aspartic acid in Testogen is higher than many other products.
- Fenugreek Extract (40mg) – Fenugreek contains furostanolic saponins, which are special compounds. They help boost testosterone production because they inhibit the enzymes that try to convert testosterone into estrogen. Fenugreek also improves your libido, energy, mood, and strength while promoting fat loss.
- Zinc (10mg) – Zinc is essential for testosterone production, so even a very mild deficiency can lower your levels. Most men don’t get enough zinc from their diets, but you can fix that with Testogen. Because zinc is an antioxidant, it has a dramatic effect on testosterone production. The Leydig cells produce testosterone, and they can be prone to damage without oxidation. If you protect those cells from any oxidative damage, you may see a boost in testosterone production.
- Vitamin D3 (40mcg) – If men don’t have enough Vitamin D3 in their diet, They’re more likely to have lower testosterone levels. With one serving of Testogen, you get enough Vitamin D3 to support better testosterone production. It can also boost your sexual function, performance, and energy levels.
- Korean Red Ginseng Extract (40mg) – Korean ginseng is a natural, medicinal herb and is highly popular worldwide. Some studies have shown that it can enhance testosterone levels, but it’s used in Testogen because it can help boost libido. Experts think that the compounds within are beneficial for all aspects of your sex life. Ginsenosides can raise acetylcholine and dopamine levels in your brain.
- Boron (8mg) – Boron can help increase testosterone metabolism. This means that it converts what’s already in your body into free testosterone (the one that gives you the benefits). Studies show that a small amount of boron can significantly decrease estradiol levels and boost testosterone levels. Estradiol is a form of estrogen, and if you have too much of it, testosterone levels decrease. On top of that, Boron can help your body absorb Vitamin D and magnesium.
- Nettle Leaf Extract (40mg) – Nettle leaf roots have ligans, which prevent SHBG (the sex hormone-binding globulin protein) from binding to testosterone. If the testosterone cells bind the SHBG, the body can’t use it. If you lower SHBG with stinging nettles, you have more free testosterone in the body. Some research studies suggest that nettle leaf extract could prevent testosterone from converting to estrogen as well.
- Magnesium (200mg) – Magnesium can increase your overall and free testosterone. It’s better if you exercise to see more benefits. If you’re more active, you’re going to see excellent results from Testogen. Of course, magnesium also helps your strength, energy, sleep, and mood.
- Vitamin B6 (20mg) – Vitamin B6 deficiencies can lower testosterone levels while increasing estrogen. In a sense, B6 is vital to producing testosterone. It can also be beneficial for your overall health. The body can’t store Vitamin B, so you need a dose of it each day. As you get older, you should raise your intake level to produce more testosterone, which can decline with age.
- Vitamin K1 (20mcg) – Vitamin K helps the body absorb Vitamin D. Really, that’s the main reason it’s included here, but it also improves cognitive performance.
- Bioperine/Piperine (5mg) –Bioperine can increase the bioavailability of the ingredients in Testoen by about 30 percent. This black pepper ingredient helps your body absorb more of the active Testogen ingredients than without it.
Now that you know what Testogen uses for its ingredients, let’s look at what Roman Testosterone Support offers:
- Vitamin D3 – Vitamin D3 is a vitamin that helps with bone health and other cellular processes. If you don’t have enough, you may find that testosterone levels drop, and you might also have a lower libido.
- Zinc – Zinc is a trace mineral that can help with muscle development, cell growth, and wound healing. It’s also an antioxidant, so it can help boost testosterone levels safely and quickly.
- Magnesium – Magnesium is a mineral within the body that helps with muscle function, bone structure, and various cellular processes. In fact, it can increase your free testosterone and improves mood and sleep.
- Ashwagandha – Ashwagandha is a plant used primarily in Ayurvedic medicine to promote mental and physical well-being. It’s from India, and it is designed to help men produce more semen.
- Copper – Copper is also a trace mineral that helps with many bodily functions. Though it hasn’t been shown to produce more testosterone, it is there to help your body absorb the zinc.
- Maca – Maca is a staple in Peru and is used to help remove stress from the body. Research shows that it might help improve libido, semen quality, and boost sexual performance in men. One study also shows that taking Maca could improve erectile dysfunction symptoms.
Potential Side Effects
With Testogen, there are no noticeable side effects. The ingredients have been thoroughly studied and tested.
On the other hand, Roman Testosterone Support can have possible side effects, including:
- Altered mood
- Difficulty sleeping
- Drowsiness or fatigue
- Loose stools
- Gastrointestinal discomfort
Many customers are raving about Testogen. These men say that they’ve got more energy and feel younger. Others claim that Testogen is much better than traditional testosterone therapy, and it’s cheaper to boot.
In comparison, it was hard for us to find many (and specific) customer reviews about Roman Testosterone Support. Most of the ones we read were general, with people saying it’s much easier to get ED meds online than in person.
Manufacturing & Brand
Testogen is manufactured with a fully transparent formula. It’s only made in a GMP-certified and FDA-approved facility. The brand discloses all of the ingredients and amounts. Plus, there are no secret ingredients or fillers to worry about.
In fact, the blend is not proprietary, and anyone could buy the same supplements and use them in those amounts.
Roman Testosterone Support dailies are manufactured by NutraScience, which is in the USA. The facility is available to anyone who has 1,500 bottles to produce. It’s unclear if it’s FDA-approved or non-GMO.
Ultimately, the brand claims that it is transparent, but we aren’t sure that it contains only five ingredients. With the ‘active’ ingredient list shown, there could be other things included with the supplement that we don’t know about.
Related: CentraPeak vs TestoGen
Price and Value for Money
We’ve found that a one-month supply of Testogen is $59.00. You do save money if you buy a two- or three-month supply. At 120 capsules, you must take four supplements each day.
Roman Testosterone Support requires a monthly or quarterly (three-month) plan. If you get a one-month supply, it costs $35 a month, but the quarterly plan lets you save money ($29 a month).
Though Testogen is much more expensive, we feel that it has more value for money. There are many more ingredients that can all provide benefits, according to research.
Stand out Features
- Backed by clinical research: Testogen’s ingredients are all backed up by over 25 research papers and clinical studies, while Roman Testosterone Support doesn’t.
- More Ingredients: Testogen uses 11 proven ingredients, while Roman Testosterone Support only has five active ingredients.
Pros and Cons of Each Product
- 100 percent natural formula
- 11 natural ingredients
- Backed up by science
- Dairy- and gluten-free
- More expensive
- Must take four pills a day
Roman Testosterone Support Pros:
- Made in the US
- Offers free two-day shipping
- No hormones
Roman Testosterone Support Cons:
- Fewer ingredients and no proof that they work
- Claims transparency but no way to prove it
Testogen vs. Roman Testosterone Support: The Winner
Overall, we feel that Testogen is a better product. It has tons of ingredients, and they’re all designed to help your body produce more testosterone and lower estrogen levels. We also believe that they’re more transparent and provide more value for money.
Which Is Best for a Particular Buyer:
- Use Testogen if you:
- Want all-natural ingredients
- Have low testosterone and want to raise your free levels
- Prefer a nonproprietary blend
- Use Roman Testosterone Support if you:
- Are on a tight budget
- Don’t mind taking unproven supplements