TestoPrime vs TestoGen: I first tried TestoGen back in 2017 – yep that long ago. It was good, very good. In fact, it was so good that I took it for the course of a year and saw some very good results both at the gym and in my day-to-day life.
However, time passes and things change.
Unfortunately, TestoGen hasn’t. It’s still the same product as before.
However, new research has been released, and on the back of this research came TestoPrime, one of the newest testosterone boosters to hit the market.
Having the unique perspective of trying both TestoGen and Testoprime, I thought I would give my 2 cents and help you to make a decision for yourself.
Don’t Have Time to Read The Whole Article?
I can tell you that TestoPrime is my new favorite testosterone booster. That’s because it contains KSM 66 (ashwagandha). In a recent trial, ashwagandha increased testosterone levels in men by 14.7% on average. (see study).
What’s more, I’ve been taking TestoPrime for the past 2 months and feel great.
I’ve experienced more energy and less lethargy in my daily life. I’m focussing better at work (like right now while I’m writing this). And I have been noticing some subtle changes in my physique.
I should say that I lift weights regularly and eat a good diet as well. But I did that long before I started taking TestoPrime.
I’ve definitely noticed a massive difference since starting on TestoPrime testosterone booster. I’m hoping to see more changes over the coming months (I’ll keep you updated).
Below I go into more details on exactly how each of these testosterone supplements works and who they are best suited for. Read on to get the full downlow.
Table of Contents
TestoPrime vs TestoGen: In-Depth Comparison
We have outlined and compared the different elements making up these T-boosting supplements to help make your decision easier. Here’s everything you need to know about TestoPrime and TestoGen.
TestoPrime is a supplement that helps to increase testosterone levels in men. Testosterone is responsible for muscle growth, fat loss and improved sexual performance. TestoPrime uses a blend of herbs and vitamins to naturally stimulate testosterone production. This can help men see results such as increased muscle mass, decreased body fat and improved sexual performance.
Testogen is a testosterone-boosting supplement made of herbs and vitamins that help boost testosterone production. It can help men increase their testosterone levels, which can result in increased muscle mass, decreased body fat, and improved sexual performance.
Related: TestoPrime vs Nugenix comparison
The formulas for TestoPrime and TestoGen both include:
- Vitamin B6
Vitamin B6 is an energy booster that helps control headaches and fatigue. Studies have shown that this ingredient promotes testosterone availability, making it a valuable addition to these T-boosters.
Zinc: Maintains testosterone in its active form, which promotes testosterone production and encourages muscle development.
The inclusion of such ingredients is also beneficial because it interacts with our body’s enzymes to enhance nerve function and digestion.
TestoPrime and TestoGen also include Fenugreek, which boosts the sexual effects of testosterone while improving lipid metabolism for added fat loss.
Unique Ingredients to TestoPrime
TestoPrime includes various powerful ingredients, which makes this formula stand out from the rest. Here’s what you can expect from this T-booster:
- Ashwagandha: This potent component enhances testosterone sensitivity for optimal results without increasing production levels. It also supports testosterone for stimulated action.
- Green tea extract: Consistent testosterone levels are offered with the inclusion of this element which aids in maintaining testosterone levels for consistent results. Antioxidant and detoxifying properties are also available.
- Pomegranate extract: This addition offers an enhanced blood quality. A positive effect on sex drive and stamina is the result.
- Vitamin B5: The primary function of this element is to improve fat conversion, which helps with muscle build and weight loss while stimulating improved brain activity.
- Pepper extract: The main action of this component is to amplify the absorption rates of these ingredients. This enhances the benefits already offered by the other components included in this formula.
TestoPrime includes garlic extract, which offers two vital functions. These are increased metabolism rate and testosterone production, helping you get the best performance when taking this product.
Unique Ingredients to TestoGen
Vitamin K1 is included in the TestoGen formula and helps promote bone health. This gives you added strength and protection during workouts.
TestoGen’s formula includes a few stand-out features that help provide customers a quality product. These include:
- Magnesium: This addition offers amazing improvements in sleep quality.
- Nettle leaf: Libido and muscle building is improved with this component, as it works to bind SHGB, releasing free testosterone into the bloodstream.
- BioPerine: This element is a patented content derived from black pepper and is used to boost the absorption rate, offering quicker results when ingesting this product.
Potential Side Effects
TestoPrime and TestoGen only include natural ingredients sourced in FDA and GMP-approved facilities.
All of these components are natural and extracted without any synthetic additions. No fillers or colors are used in these formulas, meaning that no potential side effects are caused.
You should follow the recommended dosage of these products, as overdosing can come with nasty effects. The recommended dose for both products is four tablets each day.
Although these products are safe to use, vegan-friendly, and natural, individuals should consult a doctor before taking these supplements.
Additionally, both products might cause nausea if taken immediately after finishing a meal.
Many users have shared their experiences with these products on online review platforms. These offer excellent insight into what you can expect when using these supplements, but browsing through these various reviews can be time-consuming.
That’s why we have done this for you and gathered a consensus of what consumers are saying.
From our research, we found that many customers praised the TestoPrime formula for working exceptionally fast. Several users stated that they could feel a difference in mere days and experienced extreme energy levels.
In contrast, most of the reviews we found on TestoGen were positive, with customers claiming that their sleep quality had improved dramatically, with their libido also being positively affected. This makes TestoGen the overall winner.
Manufacturing and Brand
TestoPrime is made in Cyprus by a Cyprus-registered supplement company named Wolfson Berg Limit. This formula is manufactured in a GMP-certified facility with FDA-approved ingredients.
However, this business isn’t as established as the other T-booster manufacturers in the industry.
Manufactured in the UK, TestoGen is associated with the manufacturer MuscleClub.
This business is the leading name in the nutrition and health supplements industry, making TestoGen the most established and trusted option.
The components included in this formula are strictly FDA-approved, while the T-booster is made in a GDA-approved facility. This makes TestoGen the best option based on manufacturing and brand.
Price and Value for Money
The price associated with this TestoGen product is quite expensive for one month’s supply. However, it offers exceptional value for money.
You’re likely to feel a difference almost immediately after using this supplement. Hence, you don’t need to wait extended periods to begin feeling this supplement’s effect.
TestoPrime comes at a lower price. However, this is likely because it’s less established. Nonetheless, this product still offers excellent benefits and works to boost testosterone levels.
This formula’s sophistication and cost-effective price offer the best value for money. That’s why TestoPrime is the winner of the best price and value for money.
Pros and Cons of TestoPrime
You can receive endless benefits when using TestoPrime, but there are also a few adverse features included in this product. Here is a pros and cons list of the formula to help you decide:
- Endurance is increased by approximately 92.2 percent because components in the formula increase your blood’s oxygen levels.
- The herbal mix included in this product help stimulate fat burning for more extended periods without any additional effort.
- Energy production is increased with the product’s active ingredients, making weight loss more effortless.
- Improved blood flow to your muscles helps boost strength.
- Boron isn’t included in this formula, which reduces testosterone production in the long term.
Pros and Cons of TestoGen
TestoGen comes with a wide array of advantages and few drawbacks. Here is a condensed list of the pros and cons offered when taking this product:
- Improved energy levels make it easier for you to build muscles and complete workouts.
- The formula is equipped with components for active action, ensuring continuous fat burning for extended periods. This helps remove any unwanted fat around the stomach region.
- Libido is increased for enhanced urge, performance, and sex life.
- The TestoGen formula doesn’t include green tea extract, which adversely affects the body’s ability to maintain consistent testosterone levels for more effective results.
TestoPrime vs TestoGen: The Winner
The superior ingredients formula and great customer results means that we highly recommend TestoPrime.
However, each product appeals to a different audience. Therefore, you should use TestoPrime if:
- You want to boost your testosterone levels to support lean muscle growth
- Your goal is to improve muscle strength while burning fat for more extended periods
- You’re searching for a formula that can convert fat into a more sustainable energy
- You wish to test out a new cutting-edge fusion of 12 natural ingredients
In contrast, you should use TestoGen if:
- You want peace of mind with a 100-day money-back guarantee
- You wish to receive a testosterone booster from an established company
- Your goal is to encourage extreme muscle strength
- You also want to learn more about testosterone boosting while using this supplement
Also Read: Our Comparison of TestoGen and Testo Max.