TestoTEK and TestoFuel are two popular test boosters on the market right now – with the former being the newer arrival. Both are sold primarily as muscle building supplements making them direct competitors.
I wanted to find out which one would be more effective for both building muscle and as an all-around testosterone booster. Below you will find my full analysis, but first I have put a summary of the key differences for those who don’t want a long read.
TestoTek vs TestoFuel at a Glance
TestoFuel is a great product for those looking to build muscle. Overall I think it contains a superior ingredients formula to TestoTEK and it would be my personal preference when choosing between these two.
TestoTEK is another great product for body builders however the formula is just not as complete as TestoFuel. I still highly recommend it for those looking to put on some muscle, I just personally prefer the ingredients found in Testofuel.
Key Differences: TestoFuel vs. TestoTEK
Let me start by saying that these two test boosters are remarkably similar products, and both will do a lot for you. However, there are a few important differences that should influence your decision.
Pros for TestoFuel
- It contains Magnesium (TestoTEK does not). Magnesium is a great ingredient in a testosterone booster as it has been proven to increase testosterone levels in multiple studies.
- It contains higher dosages of both D-aspartic acid and Vitamin D. Again, these are two important ingredients. The higher dosage levels in TestoFuel are still safe but should have more impact on T levels.
- It contains Asian Red Panax Ginseng while TestoTEK contains Siberian Ginseng. This is an important distinction – Red Ginseng has a lot more scientific evidence backing it up, so I prefer to see that.
- It contains Vitamin K2 which is a minor ingredient, but it has been proven to have some impact on testosterone levels so is worth a mention.
Pros for TestoTEK
- It contains higher levels of Zinc than TestoFuel. Zinc is another important ingredient, and TestoTEK gets the edge on this one.
- It contains Mucuna Pruriens and Stinging Nettle Root while TestoFuel does not. These are two relatively minor ingredients however they have been proven to have an impact on testosterone levels. Interestingly their impact is most felt on libido.
- Both these products are 100% safe. They are made of all-natural ingredients that occur in very safe dosage levels.
Summary and Recommendation:
Muscle Building: For a testosterone booster that helps with building muscle, workout recovery and overall strength then I would recommend TestoFuel. Mostly because it contains a higher dosage of D-aspartic acid than TestoTEK – this is the most important ingredient if you are looking to build muscle).
Libido: Interestingly I believe that TestoTEK gets the edge if you are looking for a testosterone booster to increase libido. This is because of the inclusion of Mucuna Pruriens and Stinging Nettle Root.
Overall: First, I have to note that these are both very good products and I would be happy to take either one of them. As far as I am concerned, they are two of the top three boosters on the market right now.
However, because of the inclusion of Magnesium, Panax Red Ginseng and the higher dosages of DAA and Vitamin D I have to go with TestoFuel for the overall ratings. This is a superior product with a more complete formula.